Museum What & Who
Support Your Museum
There are many ways to help preserve the history and heritage of Stanhope Township. You can do as little or as much as you’d like, such as:
1. Be a museum host;
2. Help out in the Heritage Gardens;
3. Make marmalade;
4. Be a part of our annual Heritage Day;
5. Interview local folks;
6. Catalogue artifacts;
7. Make deliveries and pick ups;
8. Do research at the Ontario Archives; or
9. Be a Friend or an Ambassador – just talk, talk, talk to everyone you know about the museum and its work
If you’d like to help out with any of the above, or would like to find out how your skills and experience can benefit our goals, just drop a line to our email: or call 705-489-2379 and leave a message.
Financial donations to the museum are used primarily for buying cataloguing supplies but may be used for special projects, such as paying a conservator to restore documents.
If you’d like your donation to be used for a specific purpose, just let us know.
You can make a donation in:
- your name or
- in the name of a loved one
You can make a donation with:
- cash – call us at 705-489-2379 or email us at
- a cheque – made payable to the Stanhope Heritage Discovery Museum
- Download our donation form here